Saturday, January 20, 2007

Patriots' Humor

PEYTON MANNING, after living a full life, died.

When he got to heaven, GOD was showing him around.
They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts' flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God.
"This is very special -- not everyone gets a house up here."

Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a 3-story mansion with a red and blue sidewalk, a 50 foot tall flagpole with an enormous Patriots logo flag, and in every window, a New England Patriots towel.

Peyton looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said, "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does TOM BRADY get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said, "Peyton, that's not Tom's house,
it's mine."


Denny Wolfe, thanks for the post.

No comments: