Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SOX APPEAL

(From Cynopsis)

THE NEW ENGLAND SPORTS NETWORK (NESN) is partnering with SCOUT PRODUCTIONS to produce a new reality show SOX APPEAL.

The 10-episode series will begin airing in July and will chronicle three, two-inning length blind dates that happen during eight televised Red Sox games all shot inside Fenway Park.

The "hero" date must choose between three hopefuls and during the 7th inning stretch must finally decide who will be the romantic "date" for the remainder of the game.

Strikeouts can happen, though, with these Sox fans.

For information on casting for the show wait for the Sox Appeal web site to launch in mid-February.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a BoSox fan, and even I think this is a wicked retarded idea. Of course that probably means it will be successful for NESN.

If I had some jack ass sitting in front of me at Fenway trying to impress a blind date while I am trying to watch the game, I would kick him in the back of the head.