Thursday, October 26, 2006

Experts Warn: NBA Season May Begin Sometime In Next Three To Six Weeks

Leading basketball experts predicted yesterday that many,
if not all, of the teams in the NATIONAL BASKETBALL ASSOCIATION (NBA) are planning to begin regular-season play by the end of the month.


"I know nobody wants to hear this with football season beginning to pick up steam and the baseball playoffs going on, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't inform all of you that by the beginning of November, every professional basketball team, I repeat, every NBA team, will have played one regular season game," said ESPN's DR. JACK RAMSAY during an NBA season-preview segment on SPORTSCENTER.

"And my sources tell me that after that, the teams fully intend to play 81 more."

According to Ramsay, even the Portland Trail Blazers, the NBA's worst team last season, are planning on playing a full NBA schedule come November.

No comments: