Sunday, October 23, 2005

Video IPODs

(From The Yahoo Avid User's Group)

Okay, so why purchase a new VIDEO IPOD?

I mean, it looks like a great client presentation idea.
And remember, IPODS already can use an adapter to play out via S-Video to a TV set. I presume there aren't any special posting and download requirements if you want to use this for your own video presentations.

And imagine the boon to adult videos. I'm (half) joking of course, but with all the attachments and gizmos you can add to IPODS, I'm sure the next generation IBRATOR is already in the works.

This dates back to the days of the fruity IMACS.

A modern update is definitely needed.

Check out Say Hellohhhh To iBrator.

I mean, if we can have a continent of soccer moms who can't be off their cellphones for 10 minutes in the mini-van, why's it such a stretch that we can't be away from the screen for 10 minutes?

Shades of ORWELL's ubiquitous TELESCREEN.

No comments: